We’re almost caught up! After this part, we can kinda get back to where we would have left off if life didn’t think hurting my feelings was funny. Before I begin, let me just tell you the results of the poll, Freddy won, it was unanimous. There was really no point in having a poll. […]
Hi-ya. So as most of you know, I’ve been gone a while and if you don’t, I’ve been gone a while. A lot of things happened from when I first started sharing my sims game to now, game wise and life wise, and most of it not very good, especially game wise. My games got […]
Christmas has come early for you guys! Or I’m right on time, if you’re Jewish… Anyway, I’m back. Hopefully for good. It’s been a rough few months so that’s why I haven’t been updating or playing the sims 3. I did play it once but my game froze and didn’t save so it was basically like my hard work just went down the toilet. So just incase you guys are curious here are some updates for you guys!
- I just finished school for the semester.
- I have a job now!
- I moved.
- I’ll be moving again in January.
- All of my old photos that I uploaded got deleted off my laptop. (I don’t know how when they were here last month.)
- I didn’t get that new hard drive, in case you were wondering, so…
And those are my major life updates. I’ll update you on what happened in my game next post.
Until then! Thanks for reading and sticking by even though I’ve been gone for a while.
Hello again for the second time today. I’ve been graciously awarded another award, this time I was able to choose which one I wanted to do and because I’ve already been nominated for the Liebster award today I picked this one to do. So a big thank you to Sempreviva of Semperviva’s Sims for the nomination! Her blog is great, the storytelling just gets better with each chapter you read and you can’t help but keep reading because you need to know what’s going to happen next.
Here are the rules for the award (just in case you don’t remember):
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same ward.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Now, if you read my Liebster award post from today, you know I’m being a little rebel and only following half the rules (for reasons I’ve addressed in that post). I’m only answering the questions and not nominating or creating my own questions. Someday soon when this award comes back to me, I shall nominate some blogs, just not yet. So onto the questions.
- Four words to describe your story?
- What is your favorite time to write?
- Do you draw inspiration only from your game? (If not, what inspires your stories?)
- Very bad hot mess 😁
- My favorite time to write is probably late at night. My best ideas come to me when I’m on the verge of passing out. But with this blog, my favorite time to write/play is the middle of the day so that I have time to edit my notes and get my pics together.
- For this legacy, it’s only from the game. I let high free will take over and just observe. Sometimes I micro-manage but besides that, it’s all the sims. With my other story, check it out here (you know I had to plug my story), the ideas just pop into my head or it could be a song that I’m listening to that sparks an idea.
Alright, so those are my answers to Sempreviva’s questions. Check her blog out, tell her Deonree sent ya… or don’t. Have fun with life and thanks for reading!
Wow, am I amazing or what! I’m joking, I’m painfully average, but apparently, this blog isn’t because it’s getting nominated again! Yay!
I’ve been nominated by the amazing Em of The Book of Karri. It follows Karri Diaz and her family through the years as they try to figure out what the heck is happening with them. My summary doesn’t do this story justice because I’m really bad at describing things. Just check it out, you won’t regret it!
SO on to the rules!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
I’m only going to follow half of these rules because I’m a rebel! (I don’t read a lot of blogs and I’m trying to catch up with the ones I am reading. I plan on finding more blogs once I catch up with my current ones.)
Thanks, Em, I know your blog is super new and yet here you are, doing things! Your writing is amazing and so is your editing and pictures. Like, whoa, teach me so of what you know!
Now onto the questions!
- How does one win The Liebster Award? Are we all just nominating one another and nobody ever actually wins? Or are we all winners? (I think this should count as one question, so 10 more…) I honestly have no idea since I’m also super new to this. All I know is that it happens and you’re filled with this sense of accomplishment because people actually read what you’re writing. I think the award is the nomination. I know I feel awarded that people actually read this hot garbage blog I have.
- What is your greatest fiction pet peeve when reading a sims story, or any story for that matter? I haven’t really thought about my pet peeves. I just read. I guess when the story is all over the place. Like for instance, if you’re writing a legacy and it’s not story-driven, you’re just playing to play then that’s fine but if you’re making a story and it doesn’t follow a plot or multiple plots and you’re not making sense, then that’s when I just stop reading.
- Who/what is your greatest writing inspiration? If I’m being completely honest, I’d say my friend Dani. Her writing is off the wall amazing and I’m high key jealous. She’s my writing rival. One day I shall be just as good as her! Mwhahahaha!
- Do you write anything other than your sims stories? I used to. I used to write a lot of fan fiction. I have a wattpad where I posted my old One Direction fan fiction. It’s laughably bad, and I’m okay with that. Last year I used to write Voltron fanfiction, it was actually really good but I stopped writing for awhile so now my writing is crappy again. I’m trying to work my way back up to where I was before.
- If there’s one quote, image or song lyric that you feel best describes your blog or current main character, what would it be? I know the reason, but I still feel this.
- What’s one thing that happens in Sims that you wish could happen in your life? Definitely, the jobs pay and how easy it is to get a job. I’m over here struggling to find a job and it would be so easy in the sims!
- Introvert or extrovert? Ambivert, with more introverted tendencies. I can only handle being around small doses of people.
- Name one character in a sims story you’ve read that you can most relate to. Jade from Stories by Bee’s Samsara Isle (Midnight Sun Challenge). (It’s an interesting read and it’ll have you on the edge of your seat through a majority of the read.) I relate to her because she’s a teenager who’s be sheltered most of her life and not so good things just seem to happen to her and I can totally relate to her and her situation.
- What’s one sims story you would recommend most? (Other than your own.) There are a lot but there is one that I started reading waaaaay before I even had the idea to get a wordpress and start writing sim stories called The Edith Prescott Mystery Series. It’s a great story that follows Ed Prescott as she tries to find out what happened to her brother. She becomes involved in some mysteries of her own. It’s a great read, but it hasn’t updated in over a year.
- If you can go back in time and bring only one among these two choices, what would you bring? A machine gun that never runs out of ammo? Or a laptop loaded with all your favorite movies, and it never runs out of battery? I’d get the laptop. I can’t watch movies on my current laptop for some odd reason so having a laptop that would allow me to watch all my favorites would be great!
- If you can time travel, would you rather go to the past or to the future? I’d say go into the future. If I went into the past I’d try to prevent stuff from ever happening and that might mess something up. If I go into the future, I’ll get to see if my current life made my future life crappy and then I’ll know what to do to prevent it.
Now, this is the part where I nominate blogs and ask questions but I need to save up my questions for when I get nominated for this award or something similar down the line. Plus as I mentioned earlier I don’t know very many blogs yet, especially one that hasn’t been nominated. So, this is where I leave you! Thanks for reading!
Welcome Welcome! We’re starting off this part with a graduation! And no it’s not Cynthia’s sadly. It’s little Willy’s! Everyone has to go because they love him (the game forced them to go). After hours of standing there doing nothing, he finally moves and the ceremony starts. He graduated with merit… whatever that means, and […]
Guys, I don’t know what’s up with me, the sims, and this blog! I woke up today to find all of my custom content, my poses, my mods and my saved games missing. That means no more Heart Breaker’s Tale (because I didn’t back it up but I was going to) and no more of the Harpinger’s (as we know them).
I’ll have to retrieve the one file I saved from the sims 3 exchange. Hopefully, they’re there, but there will sadly be no Wilfred or the little bundle of blanket I had planned for them.
For my other story, if you’re still interested, I could try to recreate the characters and continue the story. I have all the way up to chapter 12 completely ready. I’m not sure if I should just let that be a pipe dream and just continue with just this blog or not. Let me know if you think I should.
What I do know is that I have a lot of work to do to get back to where I was on both of my blogs (if I continue HBT) and it won’t be done anytime soon. School starts for me next week and I won’t have a lot of time.
I’m so sorry to have to do this but both blogs will be on hiatus starting after this coming Sunday. Please enjoy my last two chapters that will be uploaded this Saturday, until I can get everything sorted out.
Thank you for reading and sticking with me! ❤❤❤