Hello hello! It seems I’ve been nominated and awarded with this bright badge. Thank you to Jowita of neverdoitagain for nominating me/awarding me this honor
and stealing most of my nominees. Now if you’re reading this and you don’t know who Jowita is you’re clearly missing out because she’s an awesome person and her story is amazing! Without her, I wouldn’t have this blog or this nomination so thank you again! Now without further ado let’s get on to the stuff…
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Never have I ever been considered a sunny anything so this is a first for me.
1. In a blog post, thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
I’ve done 2 of the 4 rules already so let’s finish this out!
- What do you most enjoy about being a member of the WordPress community?
- How often do you check to see if there’s anything new out here on WordPress?
- What makes you call a person a skillful writer?
- What do you do when you get bored in your game and don’t know what to write about for your new chapter [for the game-driven blogs]? / What do you do when you feel like you’re stuck on a particular storyline and don’t know where to take it? [for the story-driven blogs]
- The prettiest Sim you’ve ever had in your game?
- Your favorite couple in your gameplay/stories?
- Your favorite non-romantic relationship in your gameplay/stories?
- Have you had a Sim that you fell in love with right away?
- If you ever did any storylines, what is the one you’re most proud of? If you didn’t, post the oldest picture from your save.
- Have you had any Sims that remind you of someone?
- Is there any random fact about your blog story you want to share?
- Being a member of the WordPress Community, mostly the simming community on WordPress is an amazing experience because everyone is so supportive and nice. I enjoy getting to know other people and their stories/art through the blog they make and the conversations, no matter how short, we have.
- I don’t check for new stories from new authors often because I need to catch up with the blogs I’m currently reading but if you mean comments, I’m usually checking every few hours or so.
- To me, a skillful writer is someone who can write in many different styles and their diction and syntax make an enjoyable and almost tangible world.
- When I get bored in my game (which hasn’t happened yet with this blog) I usually start another save file and start playing around with ideas for that file and maybe I’ll see something about it that I like, or I’ll do something in the current file that I wouldn’t do in real life, like go outside.
- The prettiest sim I’ve ever had in my game… I’m assuming I didn’t make them from scratch (but who am I kidding, I suck at making sims) so I’d have to say based on genetics and where this current generation is going, it’s Daria Harpinger for females and Connor, Harry Styles love child he had in my game. At least so far that’s how it’s looking, even though I did accidentally make Megan Fox once on the console sims 3…
- My favorite couple in my game/story no one knows about but me and I can’t say anything about them yet because it has to do with my story that’s on hiatus and it takes place too far down the storyline to tell anyone about anyhow… so I’m just going to go with Bart and Haley.
- My favorite non-romantic relationship is probably Carmen and Cassidy because they were so close when they were younger and then Cassidy became a hater, and now they have the fakest relationship and it makes for some great drama.
- Yes, it’s a sim in my save file I have where I play as me and one of my best friends. My husband was this random that was created as the proprietor of the big park in Starlight Shores.
- Before I began my blog I had a game file that I tried to do a legacy challenge on. The family was called the Mauberry’s and the whole thing was wild. It took place in Sunset Valley, my sim had married Stiles McGraw who turned out to be a vampire (back when my game randomly turned sims into supernaturals, it doesn’t do that anymore sadly) and they had twin boys. The first twin was named Ace and his brother who was a vampire was named Kevin. They grew up into teens and I made Ace’s imaginary friend real and he started dating her, but she died… so I brought her back to life and sent them to university, where Ace and the IF were engaged. Everything was nice and fine until the IF started homewrecking (which I kinda did on purpose) but she killed Kevin because she kept talking to him outside and wouldn’t let him go inside. Kevin caught on fire and died (which I didn’t want to happen). I was so distraught I just deleted the whole game.
- Annabell Lee from my actual sim-story that like I mentioned earlier is on hiatus. She is extremely loosely based off of my very best friend. The only thing Annabell has in common with my very best friend is that they have similar personalities and that they’re Ride or Dies.
- Random fact about my blog story… The way the current generation is playing out isn’t how it was supposed to and you may think I mean with just Wilfred not being there but I mean Carmen had an entirely different husband other than Freddy when they moved to Hidden Springs. It was Hector Mendoza who was going to carry on the H named spouses, but sadly my game crashed before I could save and here we have Freddy.
Now on to my questions for my nominees…
- Where do these awards come from? Who created these awards and distributed them out to the blogging community?
- Where any of your characters inspired by anyone in your life?
- When you’re blogging do you have “brain food” to help you along the journey that is putting fingers to keys?
- On average how long does it take to make just one chapter/post for your blog?
- Who or what gave you the idea to start blogging whether it is on WordPress originally or not?
- If English is not your first language, do you write in your native tongue first and then translate or do you write in English first?/ If English is your first language what language do you wish you could read/write?
- This one is actually for me, but what kind of computer do you use/ what settings do you have your game set on?
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without playing any type of sims game?
- Do you play other games besides the sims?
- Name one thing you like about your story.
- Name one thing you’d like to change about your story.
And now the people
who have the misfortune of answering my questions I am nominating, in no particular order:
- The Lowe Legacy
- The Mayfields
- My “Legacy” in Sims 3
- Our Different Paths
- Absolutely Cuckoo
- Light the way to heaven
- Loki is Surrounded by Idiots
- Zale Family ISBI – Alphabetcy
- GC Sims
- The Life & Times of the Willows
Thank you for reading this and have a nice morning, day, or night!